The fashion industry is responsible for approximately 8.1% of the world’s total carbon emissions, and this number is expected to grow by nearly 60% per year.
We can’t let this go unchecked. Send a message to these CEOs today:
- Manny Chirico, CEO, PVH: Parent company of Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger
- Steven E. Rendle, CEO, VF: Parent company of Lee and Wrangler
- Jay L. Schottenstein, CEO: American Eagle Outfitters
- Victor Herrero, CEO: Guess
- David Kornberg, CEO: Express
These companies need to clean up their #FilthyFashion. Together, we can force them to improve their supply chains